– We do not sell out components individually. We get asked all the time “can you just sell me your engine mounts so I can get going on my project?” The answer is no: every one of our components is designed to work with the other components in our kit. If you have our mounts you’re going to need our fuel tank, drive shafts, and cooling system also. Then you’ll need our wiring harnesses, gauges, etc. Add our intercooler system, intake, and a few other things and you’ve got the whole kit.
– Our wiring harness is a complete plug-and-play harness to go from the engine to the ECU (on ECU engines), through a bulkhead connector at your firewall, and up to the gauges. – 100% of these components are made in the USA! – We can arrange shipping your Hummer anywhere in the world (domestic shipping takes about 1 phone call).
– This kit ships freight due to the number and size of parts. We can ship to a residential or commercial address and offer liftgate delivery also.
– For 6.7L engines, this kit deletes the EGR system completely so, therefore, it is sold “for off road use only”.
– This product kit only supports an Allison 1000-series transmission. We don’t care about how great you think your Dodge transmission is that you got from a wrecked donor truck, we have no intention of completely redesigning our entire system geometry to accommodate your crappy transmission that doesn’t work anyway. Just buy an Allison transmission (we sell them for $5k with no core charge required, built to handle 600HP)
Whether you are a Hummer or HMMWV owner who wants to do this project yourself or an automotive shop wanting to buy a complete kit for a customer’s vehicle this is the complete product kit you will need.